The Grid 2 - version 2.8 released
Version 2.8 of The Grid 2 includes some fantastic new features, including support for our forthcoming Grid Player App. The update is available now from Sensory Update.
(Start menu > All programs > Sensory Software > Utilities > Sensory Update).
Here are some of the great new features:
- Photo viewer workspace makes it easy to view a photo slideshow using ‘next’ and ‘previous’ commands. The ‘set folder command’ allows you to choose which folder of photos to view.
- The new ‘add to dictionary’ command means users can add names of people, places and slang words to their prediction dictionary.
- EasyWave environment control support added. Please contact us if you are interested in finding out more about how to implement EasyWave.
- The new web browser allows the reading of websites by paragraph.
- Grid Player support is visible but will not work until the App is released.
Download a grid with the new photo workspace from Online Grids.